Beautiful World ♥
Entries ♥ Knowing Me ♥ Escapes ♥ Linkies ♥ FACEBOOK♥ INSTA♥ NEWER♥ OLDER♥ +FOLLOW♥ HOME♥

#70
Having cared too much will only lead to greater disappointment and sadness.
All I ever wished for was your understanding however, you gave me the opposite.
If time could rewind, I will still not regret my decision because, all those time spent together was very happy and fun. All the memories are kept within the deepest drawer of my heart. If only you could see the amount of care I gave you. That, you threw it away as though it was useless and its a rubbish that was obstructing your eyes. Maybe, just maybe, if I didnt care so much, I wouldnt need to experience the pain right now.

You've moved on. But I didnt. How to? Im not sure tho.You betrayed the promise we had and also all those trust that Ive spent so much time of giving it to you. You didnt treasure it. You wasted the chance of regaining my trust towards you. You did it twice. Not once. I forgave but history is repeating itself. Im just plain stupid enough to fall for your tricks again and again. I cant blame others but just myself. What to do?

All that I wish for now is that, I can forget about you, us and them. If I did it, I guess Im regaining my real happy self once again. So lets just hope for the positive to win over the negative.

PYONG!

Written by XiaoQiii at 05:23 | 0 XOXO{s}