Beautiful World ♥
Entries ♥ Knowing Me ♥ Escapes ♥ Linkies ♥ FACEBOOK♥ INSTA♥ NEWER♥ OLDER♥ +FOLLOW♥ HOME♥

#69

I once told myself that I wouldnt break down so easily. But what happened to once strong self?
Im really broken. Fixing is a really big problem now. I wouldnt know when it will be done or even worse, would it be even fixed? I have no idea.
Although, sometimes, breaking down is a better way but it just shows how vulnerable you are. And worse, breaking down infront of strangers. Yes, I care about how others see me but I try my best to block it out. That was the past. The present me is just too broken to even have the strength of blocking negatives out. Yet I can still telling others to be positive.
Is this the real me? I guess... its not. Im just afraid of showing the vulnerable side of me. Am afraid of overcoming my fears of disappointment that was thrown to me again and again.
Just too brokem to even care.


Written by XiaoQiii at 04:03 | 0 XOXO{s}