Beautiful World ♥
Entries ♥ Knowing Me ♥ Escapes ♥ Linkies ♥ FACEBOOK♥ INSTA♥ NEWER♥ OLDER♥ +FOLLOW♥ HOME♥

#68 - Just a super short update...
HELLO~~~~
Did you miss me?? HEHEH
Alrights, so I'm here to update a short one. A super uber short one.

Tuesday is always my dreaded day. Not omly it is long, but I also have to stand "--"....
But, I'm grateful that its only on Tuesday. ^^
Endured the whole day without having a proper meal.
Had PE class today and we're suppose to do 2.4km run....
But, we have a choice of either completing it today or just do some training to build up the stamina.
So, majority of us chose the training path... Including me.
Did some warm ups before running...

However, when I started running, halfway through, I could already sense that there was something wrong with my stamina and every breathing I took. It was as though a Asthma attack where you experience difficulty in breathing. Still, I continued running aiming to complete at least the first round. BANG! That was it. I thought I could but when I stopped my first round, immediately, I felt dizzy and a huge difficulty in breathing. And I also felt like vomiting. That was when I felt like fainting.... THE VERY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. IT WAS SCARY AS HELL... IT JUST FELT LIKE YOUR OXYGEN WAS CUT OFF...

Therefore, this was a lesson learnt. Never push over the limits of one. You will never know what will happen.

                                                                       
                                                                             -끝-

Written by XiaoQiii at 05:17 | 0 XOXO{s}