Beautiful World ♥
Entries ♥ Knowing Me ♥ Escapes ♥ Linkies ♥ FACEBOOK♥ INSTA♥ NEWER♥ OLDER♥ +FOLLOW♥ HOME♥

#80
Its so fast... Its already my 80th post here... Time do fly really fast...

Had an early bday celebration on Friday 17Oct. Together with my bro. Invited my uncle and fam, my 2 babes and my brozs friend since hes also celebrating together as his is only 4days before me so might as well celebrate together.
Was really happy that my 2 babes could make it... Its been long since the three of us have met together... If im not wrong, the last time we three were together was last years Rachel's bday...

The presents I have received this year~~~ Really blessed to have them in my life and thanks for the gifts, Rachel, Sharon, My god mum and fam, and also my 婶婶and fam~~~


This years bday cake... 


Me and my bro~~~


Had steamboat for this year...
After that, my two babes overnight at my house as it was quite late already... Luckily, my god mum and fam was heading back to their house so we could occupy their room for that night... Washed up and changed and then we went into the room. Laid out the mattress and we were still chatting and playing away. It was only until about 12++ I fell into deep sleep then they continued to play with loom bands... Guess they are addictted to it already... Heheheh...
They slept at about 2++. Woke up in the middle of the night as we frozen to death... Hahahaaah oops.. Switched on the air con to the coldest and to the highest fan speed... Hahahah literally in winter feels~~~
They next morning, I woke up at about 7.51am and went to wash up and change... Rachel also woke up at that timing and she too, washed up...
This fish, or maybe should I change to pig? Was still sleeping away... hahhaha




Im really blessed to have these two in my life. Without them, I guess I could have missed out on alot of the fun and laughter shared with them. Although we may fight at times, but we were easy to forget and forgive. Those days spent in Secondary School days were the best... If only we could rewind the tine back. It was the best moments in my life. Really thank you gurls for always giving me the best advice whenever I need it and also brightening up my gloomy days whenever Im feeling low. The helping hands and ears that always pulled my thru the low times and also all those long winding rants from me. Im always annoying you gurls but you gurls have always tolerated it. Really thankful for that. Our friendship will never end here but it will.continue on and it will get stronger than ever! I LOVE YOU GURLS!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆




—-----—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love chocolate?
Love cereals?
Follow and like us @4leafs_clover now at both Instagram and Facebook for the latest and the newest updates of your favourite chocolate and cereals!!


Choc fruit loops ❤


White choc fruit loops ❤


The classic Choc Rice Krispies ❤



Written by XiaoQiii at 06:33 | 0 XOXO{s}